CPSP-K AND APS-K CURRICULUM
The CPSP-K curriculum/exam is designed to equip learners with knowledge, practical skills, and attitudes that will enable them to perform duties as buyers, supply chain managers, supervisor directors, or consultants for organizations.READ MORE
WHO WE ARE
KISM is a national body for professionals in the practice of procurement and supplies management in Kenya. The Institute draws its mandate from the Supplies Practitioners Management Act No.17 of 2007. This Act provides the legal framework within which the Institute is established and operates as a corporate body promoting learning, development of best practices, and application of the same to the practice of procurement and supply chain management.
Become a Member
The main pathway to membership is by completing a SCM Professional course from a recognized Institution.You will be required to submit copies of academic and professional qualification, curriculum vitae and copy of National ID.
Become a Member Today!
PRESS PUBLICATIONS / MEDIA
- CITIZEN TV - KISM Chairman, Procurement experts hail move for fresh vetting of procurement officers.mp4
- KTN NEWS - Chris Oanda, Chairman-KISM explains the procurement process.mp4
- GBS TV - GBS DATE with Chris Oanda.3gp
- CITIZEN TV - Chris Oanda, Chairman KISM - Targeting Procurement, Accounting Officers.mp4
- People Daily, 6th June 2018 - A lobby group is calling for transparency in the presidential directive on Monday requiring all government…Full story
- Daily Nation, 6th June 2018 - Professional bodies support Uhuru order, Procurement officers comply...Full story
- Business Daily, 6th June 2018 - KISM Chairman Chris Oanda addressing media briefing at the Panafrlc Hotel yesterday on the KISM position on the current wave of corruption in public procurement…Full story
- People Daily, 31st May 2018 - Kenya Institute of Supplies Management has welcomed investigations into the National Youth Service scandal and vowed stern action, including deregistration and blacklisting, of members that may be found culpable…Full story