Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply Diploma Program
The CIPS qualifications ladder provides benchmark education programs for the procurement and supply profession throughout the world. It has several levels of awards namely;
- Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations;
- Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations;
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply;
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply;
- Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply;
CIPS provides a wide range of services for the benefit of members and the wider business community to support professional development and to help organizations achieve all-round excellence in procurement. The CIPS Diploma in Purchasing and Supply is a high-level qualification accredited by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual) in the UK and appears on the Register of Regulated Qualifications. Please refer to http://register.ofqual.gov.uk
CIPS Entry Requirements:
- High school certification is required for entry into the certificate level.
- Entry into Diploma requires an advanced certificate, other relevant reputable qualification or University degree or 2 yrs working experience.
- Exemptions are issued on application to, and at the discretion of the CIPS-UK.
Points to Note
- Note Admission into CIPS membership and eligibility to undertake CIPS exams is determined by CIPS – UK.
- Registration as a student member is required for eligibility to sit CIPS exams. Payment (£84) can be made by the British Council.
- Exams registration is done by making payment at the British Council or directly to CIPS. Examinations are held at the British Council or other accredited centers.
- Fee per paper amounts to £65 early registration and £70 for late registration
- Additional information on the CIPS program is available on www.cips.org.
- Contact the British Council Nairobi on Tel. 020-2836000 to get details on exam and membership registration.