CPSP-K AND APS-K CURRICULUM
The CPSP-K curriculum/exam is designed to equip learners with knowledge, practical skills, and attitudes that will enable them to perform duties as buyers, supply chain managers, supervisor directors, or consultants for organizations.
CPSP-K & APS-K Registration
- 1Download and fill Registration Form
- 2Certified copies of transcripts and certificates
- 3National Identification Card
- 42 sized colored passport photos
- 5Registration Fee
All Registration Material should be submitted at the KISM Offices
- 1Prepare the required documentation
- 2Fill in the online registration form
- 3Pay your Application Fee
- 4Await your membership certificate
- 5Renew your membership annually
WHO WE ARE
KISM is a national body for professionals in the practice of procurement and supplies management in Kenya. The Institute draws its mandate from the Supplies Practitioners Management Act No.17 of 2007. This Act provides the legal framework within which the Institute is established and operates as a corporate body promoting learning, development of best practices, and application of the same to the practice of procurement and supply chain management.
Become a Member
The main pathway to membership is by completing a SCM Professional course from a recognized Institution.You will be required to submit copies of academic and professional qualification, curriculum vitae and copy of National ID.