KISM Signs MoU with Pamela Steele Associates
KISM signed Memorandum of Understanding with Pamela Steele Associates (PSA) in a bid to establish a collaborative
agreement with respect to strengthening and conducting joint research, training, and consultancy on health and humanitarian
supply chain in Africa’s low and middle-income countries.
Pamela Steele Associates (PSA) is a niche management consulting, research and training company dedicated to improving supply chain
management within the health and humanitarian supply chain in low and middle-income countries.
It provides sustainable solutions to build in-counrty capacity at individual and organisational levels to reduce dependency on external support.
In the agreement signed, the areas identified for collaboration include:
– Establishing KISM as a Pan African Centre of Supply Chain Excellence for Operational Research and Innovation;
– Strategy and business modelling;
– Workforce capacity development through training and mentoring;
– Consultancy in humanitarian sector, human health sector, and private sector;
– Internship programmes;
– Improve professionalization of Supply Chain in the country; and
– Resource mobilisation strategies.