- This event has passed.
REGISTRATION OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINERS IN PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM) is the professional body for procurement and supply chain management- PSCM practitioners. The Institute is established under the Supplies Practitioners Management Act No. 17 of 2007, with mandate to make provision for registration, training, regulation and licensing of PSCM practitioners. Persons interested in being engaged as resource persons for the Institute’s training workshops and related programs may apply below.
We are interested in persons with capacity to train in the following areas:
- Five years of middle to senior management practice experience
- First degree in a relevant field.
- Post graduate professional qualification in procurement and supply, or in the respective field of study for other disciplines;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Registered member of KISM in good standing; or other professional body for other disciplines;
- Holder of KISM Supplies Practitioners License.Applicants from other professional disciplines must be licensed where applicable, to practice by their respective professional bodies.
All applications must be received by 21st June 2019. Shortlisted applicants will be required to submit certified copies of degree certificates, diplomas, registration certificates, Practitioners Licenses.