- This event has passed.
PREFERENCES AND RESERVATIONS IN PROCUREMENT-NAKURU
May 17, 2018 - May 18, 2018
Implementing Preferences and Reservations is a mandatory requirement for public sector organizations.
Successful implementation ensures compliance with the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act (2015)
and contributes to the performance rating of the procuring entity.
This training will address frameworks for implementing Preferences and Reservations and give practical solutions to the challenges faced.
Procurement & Supply Chain Managers, Supply Chain Officers, County Executives, County Officials,
Operational Staff involved in implementing Preference and Reservations Schemes, Suppliers, Contractors, Consultants and all staff involved in the procurement process.
By the end of the workshop trainees will be able to:
• Demonstrate understanding of the legal framework governing Preference and Reservation Schemes in Kenya.
• Apply the general principles of Preferences and Reservations Scheme in procurement.
• Categorize procurement for purposes of allocation to targeted groups in accordance with the procurement law and regulations.
• Appreciate the role of various players in implementation of Preferences and Reservations in Kenya.
• Review and address challenges facing implementation of preferences and reservations.
|FEES (Ksh)||EARLY BIRD||REGULAR|
|MEMBER||9,500 +16% VAT||10,000 +16% VAT|
|NON-MEMBER||14,500 +16% VAT||15,000 +16% VAT|