Where the holder of a Registration Certificate intends to practice as a firm whether as a sole proprietor, partnership or as a body corporate, he or she shall make an application to the Registration Committee for a Supplies Practitioners License.
- Application form duly signed by the Managing Supplies Practitioners in the firm
- Copy of certificate of registration of the company
- Copy of the latest financial statements
- Shareholders, Owners or Members as defined in the Memorandum of Association or statute under which it is constituted are at all times individually licensed as Supplies Practitioners.
- Copies of Supplies Practitioners Licenses of key personnel engaged by the firm
- Copy of Articles and Memorandum of Association
- Tax compliance certificate
- Registration fee Ksh. 20,000.00