This workshop presents guidelines for streamlining supply chain management functions through improved logistical operations. The training will underscore best practices in logistics management and equip participants with skills to better manage costs in logistics. Sustainability and greening of supply chains will be emphasized.
Supply chain and procurement managers and Officers from public, private and NGO Sectors managing inventory: Warehousing and stores Officers, Logistics Managers, Material Managers, Transport Officers and Managers and staff handling costing, materials, imports and exports.
By the end of the workshop trainees will be able to:
• Effectively integrate logistics systems in supply chains.
• Optimize fleet use in their organizations.
• Demonstrate understanding of clearing and forwarding procedures.
• Make informed decisions with regard to self-clearing versus outsourced clearing.
• Manage risks in logistics.
• Appreciate the contribution of effective logistics management to attainment of the strategic goals of their organizations.
|FEES (Ksh) Exclusive of VAT||EARLY BIRD||REGULAR|
|NON - MEMBER||80,000.00||83,500.00|
Participants attending the workshop on ‘Logistics Management’ may attend the subsequent workshop on ‘Inventory Management’ at a discounted fee of Ksh. 6,000.00.