Management tools that maximize inventory productivity and minimize inventory costs are essential for efficiency and profitability in any organization. This training illustrates concepts and tools necessary for effective inventory management. Benefits of using technology and simple strategies to strike a balance in stock holding will be emphasized. The workshop will answer the question, “How much inventory is too much?”
Supply Chain and Procurement Managers and Procurement Officers from public, private and NGOs
Sectors managing inventory. Warehousing and Stores Officers, Logistics Managers, Materials Managers, Transport Officers and Managers and staff handling costing, materials, imports and exports.
By the end of the workshop trainees will be able to:
• Understand their role in effective inventory management.
• Highlight the importance of technology in inventory management.
• Measure and improve inventory forecasts accuracy.
• Improve supply chain visibility to increase inventory turns and reduce inefficiencies in inventory management.
• Contribute to formulation of inventory policies.
|FEES (Ksh) Exclusive of VAT||EARLY BIRD||REGULAR|
|NON - MEMBER||14,500.00||15,000.00|
Participants attending the preceding workshop on ‘Logistics Management’ may attend the workshop on ‘Inventory Management’ at a discounted fee of Ksh. 6,000.00.